Plano DWI Lawyer
Are you currently facing charges for driving while under the influence, and you need a Plano DWI Lawyer immediately? If you’re trying to figure out what to do after being under arrest for something like this, contact Starr Law Firm. We have a team of professionals who know how to handle DWI cases.
Driving while intoxicated or under the influence or another drug (DUI) is something that is very serious in Texas. If you are pulled over and a cop finds your behavior or driving suspicious, he may subject you to a field sobriety test. If this doesn’t go well and you become arrested, you might be unsure of what to do next.
Is this your second time being under rest for driving while under the influence and you’re not sure what to do? When this happens, many people freeze up and assume that their license never be the same. While there is certainly a process before you, know that our lawyers can help make things easier for you in the courtroom. We understand that these things happen, and we do our best to fight for our clients’ desired outcomes.
One of the most important things you can do when stuck in this type of situation would be to call in a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. If you’re trying to deal with an allegation that involves driving under the influence, you won’t have much time to build a case. In many cases, fifteen days is the window you’ll have before a court visit. This is why it’s important to quickly find a lawyer you believe in. This will have a huge influence on the process and outcome of your trial.
DUI Lawyers in Plano, Texas
These are very tough situations to be in, and Starr Law Firm understands that nobody ever expects to need a Plano DWI Lawyer. However, if this ever arises in your life, know that you can get the best help possible with our firm behind you. Kent Starr has over twenty years of experience working with cases like this. If you’re trying to preserve your rights and make your way out of this situation, let our lawyers know.
Our firm has a lot to offer. We understand that each and every case is different, and we never approach two of them the same way. Our lawyers can work with you to develop strategic method of handling your case and dealing with the prosecution. With these experts by your side, you can be confident in your situation. Kent Starr never hesitates to take a case to trial and fight for an acquittal if that’s what you deserve.
When you deal with police officers, most of the time you may feel like their only goal is to simply put you in jail. With prosecutors, you will be faced with a similar opposition These people are experts in law, and their goal is to convict you of the crime you are being charged with. As a result of this, some of them try to bully their way into getting the answers they want out of you. Many times, they will break down a “suspect” in an interrogation room until he or she accepts some type of plea bargain. This is not the way it should go, and we’re here to help.
Our Lawyers Are Ready To Help You
When you have Kent Starr behind you, you won’t have to worry about this ever being a possibility for you. He is an aggressive criminal defense attorney, and unafraid to take your case to trial at any point in time. He understands that it might be a sensitive matter, but will fight hard to deliver you with the best defense possible. You can trust the members of Starr Law Firm to help you along the way during this difficult and complex process.
Trying to find the right representation for your legal case can be difficult if you’re wary of costs. When picking out a lawyer, you may be thinking about finances, but finding strong representation is the most important thing. This is why Starr Law Firm offers free initial consultations before signing you up for a multitude of appointments and court visits. In addition to the first consultation being of no charge, we can also provide you with a payment plan. This helps prospective clients ease their way into incoming legal fees.
It is important that you act fast and consult with a Plano DWI Lawyer quickly after you realize that legal assistance is required. We understand that these situations arise all the time in Texas. With Starr Law Firm behind you, you’ll have lawyers who fight to preserve your rights. Call us today or email Carla@Kstarrlaw.com information on your situation for a free initial consultation. Our team is ready to help you through your legal matters.
Fun Facts From Plano, Texas
- Plano has the ranking of third best place to live in America by Money Magazine.
- Our city is the third best place for new families according to WalletHub.
- Plano is also ranked in at the 4th hardest working city in North America thanks to SmartAsset.com.
- Plano is widely regarded as one of the most pet friendly cities in all of the United States.
- Our city has the distinction of being one of the best cities for renters according to WalletHub.
- Plano is named the fourteenth safest city in the USA by Niche. Our police department is highly responsive!
- Apartment Advisor ranks our city amongst the twenty-three Best Cities for Young Families.
- Plano ranks fifth on the list of Best City to Live in America by Niche.com.
- Zippia names Plano the eighth Most Successful City in America.
- Our city ranks as the 12th best city for Hispanic Entrepreneurs by the publication WalletHub.
- Plano is ranked the eleventh best City for Single Moms according to WalletHub.
- Plano is the second Best Place to Live if You Are Trying to Save Money. Our economy grows steadily.
- Our town is the third Hardest Working City in the States by Money Magazine.
- Plano has award for the 2015 National Community Improvement Award bestowed by the Keep America Beautiful Foundation.
- Our community is ranked 2016’s number one city to find a job. This distinction was given by the website WalletHub.