Child Pornography Defense Attorney Irving TX
Have you found yourself in some legal trouble and now need a child pornography defense attorney Irving TX to help you? Facing charges of this nature can be incredibly stressful. Many people do not turn in times like these. However, hiring an attorney with experience dealing with inaccurate accusations is the best place for you to stare. You do not want to wait until the police questions you before you herein attorney. In fact, you should contact an attorney the moment you believe you have a need for one. A child pornography defense attorney Irving TX can help you negotiate the incredibly complex legal system.
If you are searching for a child pornography defense attorney Irving TX, contact Kent Starr today. You can reach our friendly office staff by calling 214-982-1408. Kent Starr is happy to offer all potential clients a free consultation. You can discuss the merits of your case without financial risk. He has over 20 years of experience in the criminal field and knows how to handle false accusations. Learn more about his services by visiting https://criminaldefenseattorneyplano.com.
Child Pornography Defense Irving
We do want true criminals brought to justice. But many times, the legal system has no intention of being fair. And sometimes, innocent Texans like you are falsely accused of possessing or viewing child pornography. So, what should you do if this happens? First, let us start with that you should not do. The typical reaction is to know that you’re innocent. Because you know this, you think that talking to the authorities to clear this up is all you need to do. And it’s a common-sense reaction.
However, those who protect children sometimes get blinded by their desire to do so. They think, “No one accused of child molestation admits to it. Of course, they’ll deny it. Children are innocent and would never lie like this. You’re lying!” It is important to remember that even if you are falsely accused of child molestation, you can’t say anything to prove your innocence. Child Protective Services and anyone involved in the legal system will not believe your story. In fact, they’ll use what you say against you in court!
Hiring a Defense Attorney Irving
Next, you will need to get an attorney immediately. If you choose to submit yourself to an investigation without getting a criminal attorney, know questioning will be done to make you look guilty. For example, this is a common scenario:
- The investigator asks, “Have you ever given your child lotion for a diaper rash?”
- You say, “Yes.”
- They now twist your words, and ask in an intimidating tone, “So you touched your child’s genitals?”
- Of course, you did, but for hygiene purposes. So you say, “Yes, but I did this to help my child heal from a rash.”
- They twist your words further, “So you’re saying you didn’t touch your child’s genitals? I thought you just said you did.” They make you look like a liar.
- Then they press on,”Did you do this alone with your child? How do we know you touched your child for hygiene purposes?”
Just like that. Even though you’re 100% innocent and a responsible parent, legal questioning “proves” otherwise. That’s why you can’t speak to authorities on your own without an attorney. You need to have sound legal counsel on your side so you don’t fall into this trap.
Strong Defense Irving
Most investigators today use the Reid technique. The firm John E. Reid and Associates created it. And unfortunately, it has a long history of producing false confessions because it unfairly assumes guilt. Isn’t our legal system supposed to assume innocence?
In fact, several countries in the European Union have banned its use because it causes so many wrongful convictions. And Reid’s breakthrough conviction actually got overturned decades later.
Remember, if you are accused of possessing or viewing child pornography, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney’s counsel. Don’t speak to any legal authorities or any institutions or CPS, and disappear entirely from blogs, Facebook, and any other social media. Don’t even make apologies to your family just to smooth things over – even those statements can be used against you.
Contact Starr Law Firm Today
If you are in the Irving area and worried about these types of accusations, contact Kent Starr today. He has many years of experience arguing in criminal court. Learn more about his services by visiting https://criminaldefenseattorneyplano.com. He is happy to offer all prospective clients a free consultation. You can learn about the merits of your case without risk. Contact our office staff at 214-982-1408 to book yours today.
Fun Facts About Irving Texas
- Irving is home to the country’s first permanent theatre-in-the-round, The Casa Manana Theatre. It featured the world’s largest revolving stage which was later changed to a thrust stage in 2003.
- Irving was founded by Otis Brown and J.O Schulze in 1903. Otis’ wife, Netta Brown was an ardent fan of the author Irving Washington and the city was eventually named after him.
- The city originally named “Gorbit” and its name was changed to “Kit” in 1894. Irving was eventually incorporated only in 1914 and Otis Brown served as the first mayor of this city.
- To learn more about Irving Texas click here.