Best Sex Crimes Lawyer Irving TX
When people are looking for the Best Sex Crimes Lawyer Irving Tx, they know to contact Starr Law, P.C. At Starr Law, P.C., we understand how trouble comes your way unexpectantly. As a result, we take pride in working diligently for our clients. Our passion for the law and respect for our clients motivates us to prepare the best defensive case for court. We aren’t afraid to dig deep into a case and expose information needed to assist the judge or jury with coming to a clear ruling. As a result, our competitors are inadequate when compared to our level of commitment and dedication. We are the best firm to represent your case.
Human trafficking is a felony offense and is becoming an epidemic in the United States. Some refer to the felony as the modern-day slavery. It is the fasting growing organized crime business in the world and the third largest criminal operation. The general definition of human trafficking is when another controls a person through violence, coercion, or deceit in circumstances of forced labor, commercial sex, or domestic enslavement. In other words, it is the exploitation of men, women, and children for forced labor or sex by a third-party for profit or gain. With 847 human trafficking reporting calls and 455 cases reported this year, the state of Texas ranks #2 in human trafficking crime in the United States. Approximately 300,000 Texans have been trafficked which includes 79,000 youth victims of sex trafficking.
Working Towards the Resolution
Although the specific law defining a “trafficker” differ from state to state, human trafficking still plagues every state in America. Since 2003, every state has instilled laws that will initiate penalties for human traffickers who profit from this offense. Federal regulations are very severe for this offense. For instance, an individual convicted of this crime will face hefty fines and an up to 20 years prison sentence. If death occurs because of the trafficking, offenders face the maximum punishment of life in prison. The government also confiscates all money made and property used during the trafficking. In addition to federal laws, human trafficking in Texas is an automatic first-degree felony. This class of offense includes a fine of up to $10,000 and a 5 to 99 years prison sentence. More information on human trafficking or if you are need of help, please contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 1.888.373.7888 or visit the official website here.
About Starr Law, P.C.
There’s a reason why Kent Starr is the Best Sex Crimes Lawyer Irving Tx. Starr received his law degree from the University of Arkansas. While in law school, he was the president of the law school and the clerk for the Supreme Court of Arkansas for Honorable Chief Justice Holt. He also was the clerk for the Honorable Justice Austin for the Supreme Court of the Navajo Nation, Window Rock, and Arizona. Lastly, he obtained a Master of Taxation from the University of Denver, Colorado, LLM. Just as he was a Golden Glove Boxer and a first-degree black belt holder, we will aggressively fight for your rights in the courtroom. Intimidation is not a factor when facing other lawyers or the possibility of losing a case. Mr. Starr will work hard to thoroughly investigate cases and execute their strategy in front of a judge or jury.
Contact Us Today
There are many criminal lawyers; However, Starr Law, P.C. is the only one that will fight to the finish for our client. When you are facing a conviction, you need a lawyer who willing to fight for you in a way that he or she would fight for themselves. The only law firm willing to give that level of dedication to their clients is Starr Law, P.C. Our customer service and education makes us the firm you want in your corner. Previous clients have expressed on confident they have in our services, and we know you will feel the same way. Contact us today for your free consultation where we can learn more about you and your case, and you can learn more about us and our services. For more information, please contact us at 214.982.1408 or visit our visit our website here. Starr Law, P.C. is, without a doubt, the Best Sex Crimes Lawyer Irving Tx.
Fun Facts About Irving, TX
- Irving was founded in 1903, as a rail link between Dallas and Fort Worth, by two surveyors named J.O. Schultz and Otis Brown. Later, the city was officially incorporated on April 14, 1914, with Brown serving as Irving’s first mayor.
- In 1894, “Gorbit” and ” Kit” were the original names of the city. However, Brown’s favorite author was Irving Washington, and the town was eventually was named after him.
- The current population is a little over 200,000 residents. Hence, Irving is one of Texas‘ fastest growing cities and healthiest economies.
- Irving largest private employer is the hospitality industry. Local hotels employ over 14,000 people. Today, Irving is home to 75 hotels.
- Irving’s Las Colinas development is a 12,000-acre master planned business and residential community. It is home to over 10,000 companies, including Fortune 500 companies and Fortune 600 companies such as ExxonMobile and The Boy Scouts of America. It is home to 30,000 residents and employes over 1oo,000 workers. This development is one of the largest in America.
- The first convention center opened in Las Colinas in January 20211. It is currently 275,000 square feet. Phase two of the project will include an entertainment venue, restaurants, retail shops, and a hotel.
- Irving has the great larger-than-life size, and operating, Las Colinas Flower Clock. The fresh flowers bloom throughout the year.
- Because of the massive amount of rivers and lake running through the city of Irving, Stand Up Paddle, North Texas (SUP NTX), local residents are quickly learning and enjoying the hobby of paddling.
- The Taste of Irving is an annual festival and visitors and residents can enjoy many cuisines of the city in one place: From fast food restaurants to fine dining restaurants.
- For information about this city, visit the official website here.